Humidifier Repair, Humidifier Installation & Indoor Air Quality ServiceWestminster, CO, Broomfield, CO & Thornton, CO
During the long, cold winter months in the Northern Denver Metro area, the installation of a whole-home humidifier not only improves the comfort and health of your home, but saves you money and protects furnishings. The professionals from Marky Mark's Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, LLC offer customized recommendations, helping you to find and implement the ideal solution for your specific requirements. Specializing in Bryant brand products, we take advantage of industry-leading innovations to ensure your long-term satisfaction.
Indoor Air Quality Service in Thornton, CO | Humidifier Repair Westminster, CO | Humidifier Installation Broomfield, COAvailable in multiple styles and capacities, low-maintenance, quiet, and effective humidifiers introduce necessary moisture and maintain ideal relative humidity throughout the home. The component itself is tucked out of sight, never draws unwanted attention, and typically pays for itself in energy savings. Contact Marky Mark's Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, LLC at 720.961.4016, and we’ll provide honest answers, convenient scheduling, and quick turnaround on your project. There’s no mess or damage, and our NATE-certified, fully licensed, and insured technicians provide high quality work every time.
Why consider the installation of a whole-home humidifier?
- Combat the spread of airborne viruses – Maintaining optimum indoor humidity levels significantly affects approximately 85% of airborne viruses, rendering them harmless.
- Stop snoring – Preventing dryness from settling in and soothing the tissues at the back of the throat, moisturized air helps you sleep more comfortably and minimizes the chance of snoring.
- Protection against dry skin – Overly dry air pulls moisture from the body, causing dry skin, chapped lips, bloodshot eyes, and aggravated symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- Superior comfort – Humidified air feels warmer than dry air, ensuring that you feel more comfortable in your home on cold days and nights.
- Energy savings – Since humidified air feels warmer, thermostats can be lowered, conserving energy and saving money, without sacrificing comfort.
- Relief from allergy symptoms – Humidifiers create an environment that is unwelcoming to dust mites, while also soothing the tissues in the throat and nasal passages.
- No more static – Optimum humidity levels prevents problems caused by static, such as frizzy hair, clingy laundry, and damage to sensitive electronics.
- Safeguard wood furnishings – Overly dry air can lead to wood drying out and cracking, loosened floor joints, sticky doors, and wobbly chairs and tables.